Local Residential & Commercial Rodent Control
Serving Las Vegas | Henderson | North Las Vegas
Rats and mice are common household pests in the Las Vegas area, and that’s a big deal for a number of reasons. Rodents are vectors that can transmit dangerous pathogens including Salmonellosis, Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome, Rat-bite fever, and many more. They can also bring fleas and ticks into your home and cause structural damage with their incessant gnawing. That’s why – if you have any reason to believe you have a rodent problem – you should call your local rodent control experts immediately.
At Pest Control Inc., we understand how unnerving and stressful it can be to have rats or mice running amock in your Vegas area property. Our residential and commercial rodent exterminators will inspect your property, identify the infestation, eliminate it, and help prevent the rodents from returning.
Ready to Schedule your Free Rodent Control Estimate?
We’ll call you right back, in 30 minutes or less. Just fill in your info below!
What Types of Rodents Are Common in Las Vegas?
In the Las Vegas area, you’ll often see buildings fitted with retaining walls. Roof rats are the reason why &mdash they’re very common here. There are four types of nuisance rodents that are especially common in the Las Vegas area:
What Do Rodent Exterminators Do?
When you have rodents, you want to be sure the problem is fully solved. If rodents are left behind, they will continue breeding and the problem will get worse. When there are pressures bringing rodents inside, they will continue coming inside. When you work with Pest Control Inc., we get rid of the rodent problem completely, and we remove the pressures – so the rodents are gone and they won’t come back.
We start with a comprehensive inspection where we assess all of the factors that have created the rodent infestation. From there, we create a rodent removal plan, which may involve a combination of techniques depending on what’s needed.
One way our rodent exterminators treat rodent infestations is with capture equipment and non-toxic baits. When we use this equipment, a technician will check it regularly and modify the bait when necessary.
Should I Try DIY Rodent Control or Mousetraps First?
While mousetraps may seem like an easy and affordable way to get rid of a small mouse problem, if you’re squeamish or have children or pets in the home, you may want to contact a professional mice exterminator.
Mice are highly wary of new objects they encounter so getting rid of them will not happen overnight. They also reproduce very quickly with female mice having up to 10 litters a year.
Does Rodent Exclusion Prevent Rodents?
If your home has a crack or hole that’s larger than a quarter of an inch (¼”) in diameter, that’s a potential rodent entry point. These are tiny spaces, and many houses have multiple vulnerabilities like this, which can cause rodent problems to keep returning long after they’ve been treated.
That’s what makes our service different – at Pest Control Inc., we specialize in rodent exclusion including sealing off access points with the latest rodent-proofing materials. Professional rodent exclusion is one of the most important parts of rodent prevention.
We use state-of-the-art exclusion and rodent prevention methods including:
- Installing anti-rodent screens
- Monitoring rodent travel paths
- Locked, tamper-proof capture stations
- Monitoring schedule determined by the level of rodent pressure
Why Trust Us for Rat & Mice Control?
We understand you have a lot of choices when it comes to rodent control, so when you go with us, we want to make sure you feel like you made the best choice.
What should you look for in a rodent control company?
- Local Experience. Pest Control Inc. has been busting rodents in the Las Vegas area for over 20 years.
- Reputation. We’re a family-owned company and this is our community, so naturally we want to provide the best service possible. To do that, we only hire the best people and continuously upgrade their skills through training, product knowledge, and ongoing education.
- Guaranteed Results. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, we will return and make it right or refund your last service payment.
- Long-Lasting Protection. We do more than rodent control – we also specialize in rodent exclusion in prevention. Our philosophy is that you call us because you don’t want rodents in your house, so it’s our job to make sure we give that to you – not just now, but months from now too.
- Free Consultations. Want to talk to us before you hire us? Give us a call today and get a free consultation, where we’ll assess your rat or mouse problem and recommend your best options.
Call Today and Schedule a Free Consultation!
Oftentimes, people suspect they have a rodent problem long before they receive confirmation in the form of sighting droppings or the rodents themselves. Our advice: don’t wait that long, as rats and mice can be highly destructive and dangerous. Get in touch with a local pest control company at the first sign of possible infestation.
Ready to solve your rodent problem for good? Call us today!
Rodent Control – Rat & Mice Exterminator in Las Vegas and Henderson NV
Extermination Services in Las Vegas NV, North Las Vegas and Henderson NV