Ethical Bird Removal and Bird Exclusion
Serving Las Vegas | Henderson | North Las Vegas
While many people look forward to the return of migratory birds in the spring, sometimes the anticipation becomes frustration when birds begin moving in and nesting in and around homes and outbuildings.
Damages from birds nesting in buildings, automobiles, roofs, machinery, guttering and ventilation systems amount to millions of dollars each year. Besides being unsightly in appearance, some birds carry diseases and play host to parasites such as mites. We can help, PCI provides safe and ethical bird removal and nest removal services in the Las Vegas and Henderson NV areas.
100% GUARANTEED PEST CONTROL
Read Our Whole Guarantee
- Always On Time
- Comprehensive Support
- Guaranteed Results
Ready to Schedule your Free Bird Control Estimate?
We’ll call you right back, in 30 minutes or less. Just fill in your info below!
Problems Caused by Nesting Birds
Birds are very adept at finding problematic locations for building their nests. Some of these problems include:
- Fire hazards caused by nests built near electrical outlets, equipment or lights
- Contamination problems when nesting occurs around food production areas
- Contamination may arise when nesting occurs around warehouse products and equipment
- Drainage and water problems can occur when birds nest in guttering and water drainage areas
Preventing Bird Nesting Problems
There are some proactive measures that can be taken to help discourage birds from nesting in certain areas. The first and most recommended action to take is to contact a trained pest control professional.
The first step commonly taken by the professional will be to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the premises to determine the species of birds inhabiting the area. Once this is known, the professional will be able to determine the birds’ migratory habits, nesting preferences, and roosting tendencies, and come up with a plan to humanely, efficiently and effectively put a stop to the problem.
Professional Bird Removal
Trying to eradicate bird nests can be frustrating, messy and expensive for the layperson. Using boards or other objects to destroy nests can harm the birds, and can also cause structural damage to the building.
Plus, not following proper protocol as used by professionals can result in birds returning again to try rebuilding their nests. While professionals do charge fees for bird control, to most people it is money well spent to eradicate the problem.
What to Look for in a Pest Control Company
The following list shows what customers should look for when shopping for a pest control company:
- Years of service. Pest Control Inc is a family-owned and operated pest control company and has been in business for over 20 years.
- Reputation. We hire the best technicians to serve you, and continuously upgrade their skills with thorough product knowledge and application training by certified experts.
- Guarantees. With Pest Control Inc, your property will be protected from pests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, we will return to make it right or we will refund your last service payment.
These are just a few of the things to look for when hiring an exterminator to take care of bird removal and control. Many customers want to get a feel for a company before they hire them. That’s where our free consultation comes in handy.
Bird Removal & Bird Exclusion in Las Vegas and Henderson NV
Extermination Services in Las Vegas NV, North Las Vegas and Henderson NV