Questions About Pest Control Treatment
Serving Las Vegas | Henderson | North Las Vegas
Las Vegas = Bug’s Paradise. Outside your home is where bugs live and breed. Our service is designed to stop activity where it originates. By getting to the bugs on the outside of your home we can often prevent them from ever getting inside. This is also more convenient for you since you aren’t required to be home during the time of service. If bugs somehow return, so does PCI at no additional charge; Guaranteed!
There are 3 easy ways to tell flying ants and termites apart –
- Wing size: Termite wings are all equal in length and extend well past the abdomen. Ants have wings which are unequal in length and generally end at the tip of the abdomen.
- Antennae shape: Antennae on termites are straight and bead-like, but on ants they are elbowed.
- Waist size: Ants have a pinched waist, but termites have no constriction in the body and are more streamlined.
Spray products break down fairly quickly in most cases, and must be contacted by the target insect in order to be effective. However, baits work on both the bugs you see and the bugs you don’t see. Ants, for example, will bring the bait back to their nest and spread it throughout the colony. This leads to a more effective and efficient pest control system with results you can really see.
Time of results will vary with the target insect and the pest management strategy employed, but for the most part results are rapid and long lasting. Your ongoing service agreement will ensure that pests are not only controlled, but prevented and kept out of your home. If bugs do somehow return, so does PCI at no additional charge; Guaranteed!
- A PCI professional not only has the latest and most effective products, but also the education and knowledge to get the job done right.
- A PCI professional knows the habits, life cycles, food preferences, and harborage areas of the pest he/she is treating.
- A PCI professional can tell the difference between the many insects that exist in Las Vegas, and knows that each has its own prescribed methods of control.
- A PCI professional knows how to handle products safely, when and where to apply them, and how much application is necessary.
- A thorough inspection by a PCI professional can spot possible problems before they become serious and therefore limit the amount of products that need to be applied.
- A PCI professional knows many non-toxic ways of managing an insect infestation; including habitat modification, exclusion techniques, the use of growth regulators and the proper use of baits.
- All technicians are trained by a certified expert on a continuous basis to make sure they are current on all the latest techniques and methods.
- All technicians are “professional” in appearance; with clean uniforms, pleasant professional manners, and an understanding of the importance of punctuality.
- All technicians drive clean, safe, and professional appearing vehicles.
- All technicians are registered with State of Nevada.
- All technicians render quick response service calls, usually within 24 hours of notification.
- PCI has over 20 years of experience in the pest control industry.
- PCI leads the way to the future with our advanced treatment methods. We don’t “follow the pack.”
- PCI employees utilize state-of-the-art pest management programs.
- PCI is open Saturdays and has a 24 hour hotline.
- PCI is engaged in all phases of pest management
Some types of ants are very problematic, but with the proper service type control can be attained. For example, Some ants are miners of the soil. They tunnel under slabs and enter homes through cracks in the slab and various other penetration points. They also have multiple queen colonies which allow for rapid and constant reproduction. Even though these ants are challenging, PCI has a service designed to manage and control them. Our program utilizes various products and methods to draw activity away from the home.
We like to think of it like driving a car. If you don’t keep up the routine maintenance then the car will breakdown and eventually you will have problems. Pest activity is exactly the same way. Our programs are designed to give your home routine maintenance to manage your pest issues and to prevent problems before they happen. Our warm climate here in Southern Nevada keeps pests active all year round. So when you think your pest problems are gone, it is only because of the routine pest “maintenance” performed by PCI-Pest Control Inc. Without that maintenance, your pest problems would come back.
Ready to Schedule your Free Estimate?
We’ll call you right back, in 30 minutes or less. Just fill in your info below!
Questions About Pest Control Treatment in Las Vegas and Henderson NV
Extermination Services around Las Vegas and Henderson NV